Looking after your privacy:
At Crankin we respect that the privacy of your personal information is paramount.
All personal information held by Crankin is protected by strict security measures and is accessible only by Crankin.
All personal information is handled in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988
New customers are required to register with Crankin prior to placing an order.
You are under no obligation to provide personal information to us except for the purpose of creating an account to purchase at your own discretion.
If you do not want us to store this information, please enter this into the comments field when registering. If you choose to do this, you will need to re-register each time you place an order and repeat this process.
The purpose of the Crankin membership is to personalize your shopping experience. We propose to keep you informed of sales, promotions and special events, as well as to offer you discounts for shopping with Crankin.
In addition to the above information, Crankin may also, from time to time, collect further information from you for the purpose of statistical analysis, marketing, and operating competitions. This information may include, but is not limited to, shopping preferences, such as preferred brands, sizes, styles and services.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
When you register, we collect your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
How is the information used?
Customer information is collected and stored in our database solely for the purpose of running our business; that is, processing orders, shipping, responding to any requests you make, to contact you if necessary, marketing and managing our membership program.
With whom may your information be shared?
- Crankin DOES NOT disclose personal information to third parties except when permission has been obtained from the individual.
- Crankin may disclose personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies and courts where required by law.
- Crankin may disclose personal information to avoid an imminent threat to a person’s life or to public safety.
Crankin DOES NOT sell or share it’s customer list with third parties.
Our mailing list is used solely by Crankin and IS NOT released to any third party companies.
- The individual is clearly notified of their right to opt out from further Marketing.
- The individual is given an opt out in all further instances of marketing if they have not previously chosen to opt out.
- If the individual opts out of all marketing the individual will be removed immediately from our mailing list and will not receive further direct marketing.
How can I access or update my information?
You may change your account name, password, mailing address, phone number, and email address at any time by editing your website account (you must login first).